Monday, May 26, 2014

Spring is here!

Ok, so I completely retract my "take advantage of the season" post.  That was before winter got much much worse, and much much longer.  I never did get to go skiing last season.  I know, the most snow ever, and I couldn't find time?  It seems like time flew by this year - Halloween - Thanksgiving - Christmas - New Years - Seabrook's Awesome 40th Party - Granny's passing .... and the aftermath.  So now I have these GREAT White Columbia snow pants for next year.  Im hoping my friend Melissa is still up for skiing with me!

BUT NOW I really can get into this spring season.  It feels more amazing than ever.  Like how good food tastes when you're really hungry, or how good it feels to pee when you really have to go!

My garden is really coming along - blooms coming over night to excite me each morning!


The tulips and daffodils are now gone ...


The columbine is AMAZING.  I hope these come back in the fall like they did last year




 You know it's spring when ...



The Glory of the Snow were confused - they came up AFTER many of the plants were already growing.  I had to pull many of them because the plant looks like grass, and I just didn't like how it looked.  And I didn't know which of them were ACTUALLY grass




The Herb Garden is in!  Can't wait till these grow up and fill in!



So many plants coming up - so exciting!







The IRISES are here!!  YAY!!!




The peonies and lilies are just about to make an appearance



And finally, the annual Gazenias that I love so much!







All plants and flowers are beautiful, but the artist in my loves the flowers with interesting colors and textures.  Give me irises, gazenias, columbine, and lantanas all day long!

Peace.  Love.  Serene.

No comments:

Post a Comment