Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Spring Flowers!

It's that time of year, when you will get a season of blogs just so I can show off my flowers.  Recently a friend called my front garden "perfect" and a great balance of color.  I almost fell over I was so happy!  My garden is for me to enjoy, but I also love for my friends and neighbors to see these amazing little acts of nature too.  I love graphic flowers.  Big colors, sharp angles, and a lot of variety.  Not enough people get to see my garden, which brings me to my next topic:  I vow to invite people over WAY more often this summer.  A combination of my favorite things:  my garden, cooking, and entertaining!

Now onto the SPRING FLOWERS!

Starting with the first little CROCUS that popped up:


Next, onto my amazing little TULIPS, some of which came from Holland, HYACINTHS (I think that would be a good name for a little girl!), grape hyacinths, and DAFFODILS:

 


I got my raised HERB GARDEN in as soon as I could with our crazy Michigan weather!  Its the greatest thing in the world to go outside and pull in fresh herbs any time I need it for a recipe!  



And now onto my favorite:  My IRIS PARADE!  I planted several last fall, and all but 2 flowered.  These are amazing!



 








And the rest of the SPRING FLOWERS:




 





PEACE.  LOVE.  SERENE












SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment