Monday, August 19, 2013

Too much of a good thing?

I know I'm active.  I know I love to do "stuff".  I'm usually up for anything, especially if it's new.  But is it all too much?  I've recently been accused of doing too much.  Yes, almost every weekend of my summer is booked in advance, and pretty much fall too - all the way to Christmas.  But what would I give up?  Am I not taking enough time to rest?  Is it causing me to get sick?  I just don't want to miss out on anything!  I am also a big believer in living in the moment.  Love the season you're in.  Live it up while you can!  So any feedback is very welcome on this subject.

So I'm headed up north again tomorrow for my BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING!  Yay!  I love Sam, and Alex makes her sooooooo happy.  I'm so excited to share this with her.  And my recent project has been planning her bachelorette party.  I'm can't share details because she may read this, but all I can say is that it's going to be one hell of a party!  I'll post pictures after the fact.

Another reason that I'm so excited for this wedding is that she's taken so many things I have tried to concentrate on the last few years, and incorporating it into her wedding.  She's connecting to nature by having her wedding at the beach.  It's actually the beach that they had their first date.  How cute is that?  Her mom is growing all of the flowers for the wedding, and she is the LEAST STRESSED bride I have ever seen!  She didn't even pick out our bridesmaids dresses - she said "I'm sure you'll pick something pretty"... and we didn't even have to match!  She is so relaxed that I truly believe she's going to enjoy her wedding.  So many brides say that they barely even remember their big day because there were so many things to worry about ... not Sam!  She's going to be a rock star!  I LOVE YOU SAM!

Im going to get a bunch of activities on the blog soon - and don't be surprised if you get a bunch of pictures.   Yeah.  I just like to do stuff.

Peace.  Love.  Serene.

No comments:

Post a Comment