Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Guess what's coming ... (giggle) ... BOO!

That's right ... it's getting to be that time of year!

The other day I stopped into SPIRIT HALLOWEEN, which has been open since  August.  So exciting!

What are you going to dress up as this year?  What should I be this year? I need to start making a costume!

When am I allowed to start decorating?  My mom always said Oct 1st, which I'm sure I had marked on the calendar, but my roommate now says I can start whenever I want.  I think mid-September sounds good.  I'll start with the pumpkins and the fall-type stuff (And ghosts. Ghosts are always in season), then I'll move on to skeletons, ghouls, and spiders).  This weekend sounds like an excellent time to start decorating.  My roommate said it was ok.  : )


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment