Thursday, October 4, 2012

This is the life.

As some of you know, and all of you will know in the upcoming weeks,
I Heart October

I love Halloween.  I love leaves that are crunchy and colorful.  
I love pumpkins.  
I love soup.  I love sweaters.  
I love love horseback riding.  I love apples.  
I love cold crisp nights and sunny days.  
I love October


Oh yeah,  Back to my story.   I called my friend Katy, and offered a late night walk.  I forgot how much I liked autumn walks until last night.  I was looking for a little bit of exercise, and Katy is dog-sitting 2 dogs.  We leashed up (them, not us), and headed around the block.  With every step in crunchy leaves, I smiled.  Every time I saw a house with orange lights lit, I was mesmerized.

So I just wanted to share ... this season is short, get outside and enjoy it!

Peace.  Love.  Serene.

No comments:

Post a Comment