Monday, December 10, 2012

Couponing

See Blog: New Year's Resolutions
COUPONS!

I don't know why I don't use coupons.  I mean, it is manufacturers and stores saying, we want YOU to spend less money, so why don't I accept?  Because Im lazy.  I know that.  Too lazy to research, too lazy to cut them out, too lazy to organize them when I am at the store.  But in all reality, I have more time than money, so I really don't have that luxury.  So one of my resolutions is to be better and finding, and using, coupons.

Does anyone else use coupons?  What is the best way?  I don't get the newspaper, but maybe I can buy one every Sunday just for the coupon inserts - that's where they put them, right?  I also know there are a lot of good websites to print coupons.  Can someone tell me the best ones?  Is it worth it to go to each and every manufacturer's websites?  Do they offer more than what they put out to the websites?

Obviously I'm new to this, but I want to do it right.  HELP!  
I want responses on this one!


Peace.  Love.  Serene.

No comments:

Post a Comment