Sunday, February 2, 2014

Klutch Club - Subscription boxes

I don't know if anyone has seen these, but it's kind of a craze going around.  These monthly subscriptions for boxes with samples or full-sized items.  You can get boxes of stuff picked out by your favorite celebrities, such as Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, or Jennifer Love Hewitt (www.fancy.com).  You can get boxes full of beauty products (www.birchbox.com), and more with health foods, weight loss products, spa items, and pretty much anything else you can think of.

I have purchased a few with Groupons.  These monthly subscriptions can be a little bit pricey after shipping, but the deal sites are a perfect way to try them out.

My personal favorite is Klutch Club (www.klutchclub.com), which specializes in healthy foods.  I feel like I got those most products that I would actually use, and I really got my money's worth.  I'm actually considering signing up for a bonafide monthly membership!  If you want to try out this company (I swear I am not being paid!), buy the "Best-of box" with non auto-renewing, and use code FREECLUTCH - you'll have to pay shipping, but you'll get one box for free!!

Let me know how you like it!  OH!  Here is a picture of all of the stuff I got in my Klutch box:




Peace.  Love.  Serene.

No comments:

Post a Comment