Monday, January 9, 2012

Vegetarian Week

My little sister Sony asked for Christmas that we would all be vegetarians for a week or two.  I think I was the only one who said I would do it.  I really don't think it will be that hard - I don't eat much red meat, and while chicken is a pretty solid staple in my diet, I eat a lot of veggies and pasta too.  So I said I would for a week, and I am going to start on Friday (or maybe Thursday but I have a steak dinner planned for Wednesday - what if there are leftovers??).  I looked at my calendar to see what I have coming up, and Sea's birthday is next week.  I will commit to TWO WHOLE WEEKS if I can make his birthday dinner the exception.  I'm pretty sure Granny will be buying dinner, and Im pretty sure Im going to want a nice filet mignon.  SOOOO That's my plan.

Tonight - step 1 complete - Grocery shopping
Tomorrow & Wednesday - Food Prep
Thursday or Friday - VEGGIE 2 WEEKS BEGINS

duh duh duhhhhh .... updates to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment