Monday, February 17, 2014

Retro Post: Birthday Week!!

Because it is snowing, and a terrible winter, I decided to remind you of August.  This is a post that never got published.  Shame on me!  But in the spirit of catching up, I wanted to share all of the fun I had during my birthday week.

Oh yes, I said BIRTHDAY WEEK!

If you don't know any Leos, this is how we do things!  We have a whole week of adoring attention from friends, family, and anyone else who will listen.  Lunches, dinners, parties, balloons - we love it all!  And if nobody offers, I will just ask if they want to join me for a birthday week lunch!

So this is how my week went:


Dinner at Northern Lakes Seafood with the best Granny ever



Sushi lunch ... mmmmm


Amy took me to see KID ROCK - Amazing seats, and amazing show!  Thanks Amy!



Mani/Pedi, of course


Farmer's Market (love!)


Cheers with corn!


Hanging by the pool with Katy


Fancy Schmancy Birthday Dinner w/ Granny, Fred, Sea, Eric, and Hannah



Horseback riding with my bro and all of my friends


Kenny Chesney Concert!! AWESOME!



Birthday shopping for adorable new outfit.  Yeah those are little motorcycles on my shirt.  And ORANGE pants!


More sushi ... and sake ... and friends ... and my brother ... and karaoke superstar ... and super fun!!


Cheers with sushi!


Cheers with cocktails! (This was our "band" picture)


Great Friends!


Karaoke!


I DARE you to come up with a better birthday week than that!  And trust me, I'll try to outdo it this year!  Who wants to help?

PEACE.  LOVE.  SERENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment