Monday, June 16, 2014

Spring Garden 2

'Tis the season for gardening.  I shared the first flowers of the season in a previous post, but more have come up, before what I consider the "summer flowers" start to bloom.  I love tending my garden and watering first thing in the morning.  I try not to wear shoes, so I can also have a grounding effect - connection with the earth.  You can almost hear the flowers say "thanks for the drink!"  Here are more of the spring flowers:

MORE IRISES!






THESE ARE PART OF THE PHLOX FAMILY, BUT MY MOM THINKS THEY ARE A REALLY PRETTY WEED:




THE FIRST SET OF LILYS.  SO MANY MORE TO COME!





THERE WERE ONLY A FEW PEONIES (BUT THEY WERE GORGEOUS!) - THERE WERE SEVERAL BUDS THAT NEVER DEVELOPED - DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY?


POPPYS ARE BLOOMING - THE WHITE LUMP ON THE BRICK WAS A HUGE POPPY THAT WAS TOO BIG FOR ITS OWN GOOD!



THE BEES ARE HERE!  THE BEES ARE HERE!



PEACE.  LOVE.  SERENE.



No comments:

Post a Comment